Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

For Father's Day we gave Johnny a drawn portrait of our family--he loved it!  I had to sneak around to get a picture of us, give the lady time to draw it, get it framed, and wrap it before Father's Day and before he saw it.  I somehow pulled it off. Later in the day we had a bbq/bday celebration with the Giarrusso side of the family.  Since Nick's bday was on Father's Day and Kyla's was the next week we did it all together.  The hit of the bbq were the pink cupcakes and as you can see, Carter had trouble getting it into her mouth.  We got my dad the best gift I think we have ever gotten him--tickets to Paul McCartney in July!!!  You can see him in the picture going "OOOOH!"  That is excited for him, really.  We were so proud of ourselves for getting him such an appropriate gift!  Next year might be rough because I don't think we will EVER be able to top this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment